[rancid] Rancid configuration - switches The following routers have not been successfully contacted for more than 24 hours.

Anwar Durrani durrani.anwar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:57:00 UTC 2023

Hi Ugo,
I did not find any significant difference between working and non-working
configurations,
but for some of the switch rancid user locally present on working, and at
the same time rancid user is not present on one of the working switches as
well, I don't think so if this is the case.

When i run rancid -t cisco switch1.xx.xx.com through switch10.xx.xx.com, it
always gives me "switch10.xx.xx.com: End of run not found"
Thanks